Situated at the foot of the Sacred Mountain and Nature Reserve on the southern part of the island, and on one of the most beautiful parts of Madagascar, lies Sakatia Lodge.
Constructed of wood, brick and thatch, all the accommodation is in a detached local bungalow style, and all have en-suite bathrooms. The lodge specializes in scuba diving and deep sea fishing as well as offering other activities such as canoeing, massage and day trips to nearby islands.
- 4 Nature Bungalows – fan, mosquito net, en-suite bathroom, cold water
- 4 Ocean View bungalows – verandah, sea view, fan, mosquito net, en-suite bathroom, hot/cold water
- 1 family bungalow – sleeps 4, verandah, fan, mosquito nets, en-suite bathroom, hot/cold water
- 1 villa – sleeps 6, verandah, kitchenette, fan, mosquito nets, en-suite bathrooms, hot/cold water, private beach loungers
- Restaurant & bar overlooking the ocean
- Credit card facility (Visa only)
- On-site scuba dive centre – NAUI approved