Situated at the foot of the Montagne d’Ambre (Amber Mountain) National Park, on the heights of
Joffreville, lies the Litchi Tree Guesthouse. An old colonial house from 1902 it was converted to a 5-
roomed intimate guesthouse oozing with charm. All furniture has been skilfully handcrafted by local
craftsmen and the lodge is solar powered as part of their sustainable development approach.
Surrounded by pristine gardens and the exotic nature of Madagascar sit back, relax and take in the
view of the Diego Suarez Bay and the Mozambique Channel.
- 5 rooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Restaurant & bar
- Laundry facilities
- Day trips to Montagne d’Ambre National Park
- Amber Mountain National Park visit
- The Red Tsingy reserve visit
- Ankarana reserve visit
- Visit of Emeraude Sea and the three bays
- Visit of Diego Suarez