Found a better deal elsewhere? We will match it!
We at Jenman African Safaris strongly believe that we provide you with the best offer on the market. Here at Jenman, you are in touch with the actual African based operator of your tour or safari!
If you received a better offer somewhere else, just Email the consultant you were in touch with a copy of the written quote!*
*The following Terms & Condition apply:
- As part of our price guarantee, Jenman Safaris guarantees to match or better any tour package, subject to availability of services, fluctuations in currency exchange rates, as well as the government implemented taxes and levies beyond our control.
- The package has to be of the same standard, exact duration, accommodation and routing.
- Jenman Safaris reserves the right to decline to match an offer.
- The competitor’s written offer has to be submitted no later than 7 days after receiving Jenman Safaris’ proposal.
- The price guarantee does not apply if reservations have already been made & a price has been agreed on.
- Not valid if a customer has already received an offer from our national or international partners.
When choosing a safari, consider the following:
- Compare the itineraries of various operators. (don’t forget our price guarantee above)
- Itineraries may seem similar but have a look at the places visited, time spent in each place and which excursions are included each day.
- What is the maximum group size? Small groups offer the extra attention to detail
- Are the excursions/entrance fees payable locally, or are they included in the tour price?
- Compare the size of the tent and equipment used (e.g. mattress supplied, camp chairs).
- How many meals are excluded from the tour price?
- Who does the cooking – clients or guide?
- How much participation is required by clients?