Jenman Madagascar Safaris is a division of Jenman African Safaris. About Us: The company has grown at a steady pace and has achieved a reputation for reliability, safety, high service levels and excellent value for money. Jenman Madagascar Safaris concentrates purely on Madagascar holidays consisting of travel in and around Madagascar!
Jenman Madagascar Safaris philosophy is to provide comfortable, personal and interactive Madagascar holidays. Jenman Madagascar Safaris has positioned itself to be able to provide their clients with the internal they require, whether it’s budget, mid-range or upmarket Madagascar holiday, catering for those who are looking for a value-for-money experience.
What makes Jenman Madagascar Safaris different?
- Small-group policy (max 10 clients) on scheduled Madagascar vacations and tours giving you a personal experience in Madagascar
- We are leaders in tailor-made travel throughout the Indian Ocean Islands.
- Cater for larger groups on customised itineraries – anything you want for any amount of people. We are able organise your Madagascar holiday right down to the last detail
- Specialists in family Madagascar vacations and beach holidays (discounts for children on request).
- We cater to everyone’s needs from camping, lodge, and family holidays to scheduled, tailor-made and special-interest travel.
- More focus on the wilderness and culture in Madagascar… but, we also pay special attention to the beaches and tropical waters of Madagascar – we know the island through and through.
- We also pledge to minimise the intrusion on local cultures.
- We are committed to eco-friendly and sustainable, responsible tourism in all our operations in and around Madagascar.
- We support and use local Madagascar accommodation, places and people wherever possible – helping Madagascar tourism in the ways we can…
A few reasons to book with Jenman Madagascar Safaris:
- Encompassing travel arrangements; we will take care of all your travel arrangements right down to the last detail! You won’t need to book and arrange your safari travel with multiple companies… we will do it all!
- We make sure our prices are competitive while promoting value for money! We only offer the best rates and best safaris.
- We are located in Africa and have travelled to Madagascar many times; with first-hand experience, you can rely on us as we know what we are talking about.
- We offer scheduled safaris as well as tailor-made travel – just let us know the dates, Madagascar areas and your budget and we will make it happen
- Our consultants are friendly, eager to help and are very knowledgeable about Madagascar holidays…
- Every product on our websites has been tried, tested and researched ensuring that you have the very best Island safaris possible. Jenman Safaris has extensive experience in Madagascar – you can feel rest assured that all of your travel arrangements will be taken care of in the best possible manner at all times…
African Travel and Tourism Association
With over 350 members, ATTA is Europe’s largest trade association promoting Africa and creating a hub for the positive development of travel and tourism in Africa.
ATTA provides a variety of services, one of which is fantastic networking opportunities entailing social gatherings and seminars in the UK and Africa, where members are better able to build up relationships with their counterparts within the industry. ATTA also has a helpline with dedicated advisors who are specialists in their fields, including; medical, legal, insurance and crisis management advisors.
ATTA keeps members informed, connects members and their products to the African tourism network, and assists in finding answers to any question you might have. With over 1000 tourism and media specialists on their member distribution list, ATTA is almost certain to answer whatever question you may have.
Association For The Promotion Of Tourism To Africa
APTA’s main goal is to promote tourism to the African continent and its Islands. One of the ways in which this is done is to educate its members.
APTA serves and leads its diverse membership through advocacy, innovation and information sharing, in an effort to strengthen and improve public transportation. All APTA members and staff work to ensure that public transportation is available and accessible for tourists in communities across the country.
APTA also provides the travel community with bi-monthly educational programs, quarterly news, annual Discover Africa trade shows and familiarization trips.
With continued growth and international recognition, APTA is an interactive resource for colleagues and clients who share the love of Africa.
Southern African Tourism Services Association
SATSA is a non-profit organisation that represents the private sector of the incoming tourism industry in Southern Africa. The organisation is dedicated to providing the highest standards possible within the tourism industry in South Africa and provides a strict Code of Conduct for its members to adhere to.
SATSA is beneficial to not only businesses within the industry, but also to tourists. Anyone doing business with a SATSA member will have the peace of mind and knowledge that they are receiving the best service possible.
Some key players in the industry represented by SATSA include transport providers, tour operators, Destination Management companies, accommodation suppliers, brokers, adventure tourism providers, business tourism providers and tourism service providers.
SATSA functions as an authoritative, informative networking tool for anyone dedicated to making tourism in Southern Africa as credible and enjoyable as possible, especially within the international market.
Being a SATSA member, Jenman African Safaris is fully bonded for your financial protection, no matter where in the world you book your holiday. Jenman Safaris offers you unbeatable financial protection and holiday security. SATSA Number: 914
Widesure Brokers Insurance
Widesure Brokers has established a reputation for providing Personal, Commercial and Niche Product clients with quality focused insurance products and independent financial advice from qualified and experienced professionals.
Since Jenman Safaris’ destinations are generally not Westernized countries, you will encounter many different people, social habits, religions, cultures and mentalities. This, of course is one of the interesting elements of a tour but also something to be considered when you plan your trip. The hotels, local forms of transportation and services are rarely the same as at home. Keep in mind that these small inconveniences delays or discomforts may seem a little annoying but they will also add an extra dimension to your trip. When traveling, thorough preparation and a flexible attitude are always a major plus. Hence the need to prepare in advance for all eventualities, no matter how remote the possibility may be.
As our guides are so important to us, this insurance also covers them while they are on the road on a Jenman tour. This covers guides, drivers and all crew members on a Jenman Tour by insuring them for medical incidents, accidents and more.