Beach and Lemur Exquisite Package
From: $ 3,375.00 per person
Madagascar – 10 days: This package combines the best of both worlds with breath-taking beaches and an abundance of unique wildlife on our Beach and Lemur Package. Be enchanted by the turquoise waters of Nosy Komba and meet lemurs up-close at Andasibe National Park. The secluded Mandrare River Camp, surrounded by the spiny forest and the fascinating Antandroy tribe, offers barefoot luxury and gives you an important insight into local culture.
Private lodge package Madagascar, explore the best of both worlds with breath-taking beaches, exotic tribes and an abundance of unique wildlife. Staring in Nosy Be and ending in Antananarivo – 10 Day
- Nosy Be
- Day and night guided walks
- Lemur Island
- Orchid Garden
- Exotic park in Marozevo
- Mandrare River
- Wildlife and bird viewing
- Spiny and sacred forests
- Local village and markets
Please note that Madagascar is a country which is in its infancy whem it comes to tourism. Accommodation is limited so all of the below mentioned accommodation are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to change these using similar accommodation of the same standards
Group size: Minimum 1, Maximum 10
Vehicle: Transport will depend on the size of the group;
A small car for 2 – 3 people
A minivan for 4 – 6 – 8 people
A bus for 10 people or more
Meals: Where included breakfast will be enjoyed in the restaurants of the various accommodation establishments. Please advise us of any special dietary requirements in advance.
Luggage: Maximum baggage allowance on the plane will be 20 kg. Please bring a backpack or soft barrel bag, not a suitcase. Don’t bring too much clothing, as there are washing opportunities along the way. Please adhere to the allowance specified as space for luggage is limited.
Insurance: It is compulsory for all travellers to have insurance covering their personal requirements, medical expenses (including emergency medical evacuation cover) and personal possessions. This is to be arranged before leaving your home country. Jenman Safaris has comprehensive public liability insurance.
- Track suit
- Walking shoes
- Light trousers/jeans
- Swimming costume
- Sun hat
- Warm clothes
- Long-sleeved shirts
- Torch & spare batteries
- Water bottle
- UV protection
- Mosquito protection
Visas: A visa is required to enter the territory of Madagascar and can easily be obtained upon arrival at the airport of Antananarivo with a validity of up to 90 days. Tourists staying for less than one month, can purchase a visa for 80’000 Ariary (around 23-27 €). Paying with the exact amounts or small currency is advised. No photographs are required, however please ensure that passports are valid for at least 6 months after return date. In addition to the entry visa, the Malagasy government is proposing the introduction of a frontier levy of 10 € in the near future, still to be confirmed and variable at short notice.
Gratuities: If you feel you have been looked after well by your crew or guides, and you wish to show your appreciation for their services, a monetary tip is very welcomed by those in Madagascar. Here follows some suggested guidelines:
- Around EUR 4 per person, per day (10,000 Ariary) for a guide or a guide/driver.
- Around EUR 2 (5,000 Ariary) for a park guide, depending on your satisfaction.
- Around 5% of the bill at a restaurant
- 200 Ariary per bag for a porter.
- As Euro coins cannot be changed into local money in Madagascar, it is advisable to tip in Ariary.
We would ask that you please reserve your generosity for tipping for services only, and not providing free hand-outs to children or adults, as this encourages begging.
- Meals as mentioned in the program
- Accommodation as mentioned in the program.
- All transfers and transport mentioned in the program
- All entrance fees
- Specialist guides in the national park as per program
- All excursions mentioned in the program
- All excursions not mentioned in the program
- All drinks
- All lunches and dinners not mentioned on the itinerary
- International and domestic flights
- Airport taxes
- Visas and travel insurance
- Personal items
- *Flights from/to Johannesburg can be arranged by Jenman African Safaris.