- Accommodation based on a bed & breakfast basis in twin sharing room
- All transport and transfers in applicable vehicle
- An English-speaking driver from 1 – 5 clients
- An english-speaking guide included in the rate for 6 clients+
- Activities and excursions as mentioned
- Specialist local guide in national parks as per programme (Andasibe)
- Park and reserve entrance fees
- Cycling bicycles, transportation for bicycles and one bottle of water per day
*Please note that Malagasy drivers speak basic English and have general knowledge of history, culture and the fauna & flora in Madagascar. A supplement is payable should you require a specialist guide to accompany you throughout the tour.
- Flights & airport taxes: International & domestic
- English-speaking guide excluded from rate for 1-5 clients
- Pre and post tour accommodation
- Optional activities
- All drinks & meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as gratuities, visas, travel insurance, curios, laundry etc.
Flights from/to Johannesburg can be arranged by us, as well as your pre and post tour accommodation.
Please note that Madagascar is a country which is in its infancy when it comes to tourism. Accommodation is limited so all the above mentioned accommodation are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to change these using similar accommodation of the same standards.
Day 1 – 3: Grace Lodge or similar
Group Size: Minimum 1, Maximum 10
Transport: Transport will depend on the size of the group:
- A small car for 2 – 3 people
- A minivan for 4 – 8 people
- A bus for 10 or more people
Visas: A visa is required to enter the territory of Madagascar and can easily be obtained upon arrival at the airport of Antananarivo with a validity of up to 90 days. Tourists staying for less than one month, can purchase a visa for 115’000 Ariary (around 35 €). Paying with the exact amounts or small currency is advised. No photographs are required, however please ensure that passports are valid for at least 6 months after return date.
Travel Insurance: Please note that travel and cancellation insurance is mandatory for every guest travelling with Jenman African Safaris. All insurance is solely the responsibility of our guests. Please ensure you arrange your own insurance with protection for the full duration of your journey to cover personal injury, damage and loss of personal items including but not limited to camera equipment and other electronic items, medical expenses, repatriation expenses and loss of luggage, etc. Please speak to your travel agent if you require assistance.
Make Your Travels Meaningful: The Grow Africa Foundation (163-738 NPO) is the responsible tourism initiative started by Jenman African Safaris and Hideaways. The focus of Grow Africa is to make a positive impact on the environment, society and economy in the places we travel to. We do this by instigating and supporting local social and environmental projects.
Your booking makes a difference: With every booking to the value of R10,000 / US$1,000 / EUR1,000 or more a donation of R50 / US$5 / EUR5 will go to the Grow Africa Foundation. Click here to see the projects your booking is supporting.